Based on learning science, progress monitoring, and evidence based approaches, our model enables us to rapidly accelerate the learning abilities of ALL types of students. Year after year we have dramatically improved the cognitive skills and academic performances of a vast range of learners.
Who can benefit from our program
At Fit Learning we believe that any child can succeed and achieve their learning goals, regardless of diagnosis. If your child isn’t learning at the pace they should be, is or struggling in regular classroom instruction, we can help. At Fit Learning we know that traditional schooling and general education does not take into account your child’s specific and unique learning needs. Our programs use scientifically proven methods and an evidence based approach, and all learning plans are customized and individualized. Your child’s programming is designed and built by our team to target any deficiencies in core component skills identified during our initial assessment. We get to the underlying cause of learning issues, target them individually, and train individual skills to fluency (mastery).
Our Learners Include:
- Struggling Learners
- Average Learners
- Students with General Learning Disabilities, Special Education Needs, ADHD, Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, Processing Disorders, or Speech/Language Delay
- Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Gifted and Talented Students Seeking Challenges/Enrichment
- K – 12th Students Seeking Enrichment
- Nursery and Pre-K Children Seeking Language Acceleration and Classroom Preparation